THE MOST POWERFUL LITTLE RED LIGHT
- The greatest medical breakthroughs of the 21st century.
THE MOST POWERFUL LITTLE RED LIGHTThe greatest medical breakthroughs of the 21st century.
5 STAR REVIEWS
Over 4,000 Studies Have Proven Red Light Treatment To Be Effective In Treating Acute and Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
Red light therapy is FDA approved treatment for acne, muscle and joint pain, arthritis, compromised blood circulation (1), and for reversing hair loss. (2)
Red Light massively decreases inflammation, which is the #1 cause of chronic joint pain and autoimmune disease & heal Arthritis
There are dozens of different FDA-approved drugs for arthritis, all of which come with limited successes and a set of potentially serious side effects. Red and near-infrared light therapies can effectively treat arthritis and have virtually no unwanted side effects.
Prescription drugs are the 3 rd leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer, according to Danish physician and medical researcher Peter C. Gøtzsche in 2016.(3)
Dr. Michael R. Hamblin, Harvard professor from the Department of Dermatology found that a single application of a near-infrared (810nm) reduced inflammation significantly in just 24 hours. (4)
Red light therapy isn’t a cure for all diseases, but by optimizing cellular function, supporting the immune system, and accelerating the healing process, it can support curing different diseases and improve conditions.
Red Light eliminate pain and accelerate healing of injuries and wounds
The most common pain medications that people reach for when they are feeling pain are Tylenol, Ibuprofen, or other drugs classified as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS). In 2015, the FDA issued a strong warning that all NSAIDs except aspirin can trigger heart attacks and strokes.(5) Many painkillers are addictive.
In a study conducted on veterans, they found wounds and bruises treated with the red light method heal 250% faster!(6)
Dr. Margaret Naser of Boston University Of Medicine found red light treatment increased knee extension 89% in patients while dramatically reducing pain.(7)
In another study conducted on patients whose pain was so bad they had to leave work, 77% felt well enough to return to work again!(8)
Research from the University Of Sydney found that red light treatment is highly effective in treating neck pain.(9)
And when put to the ultimate test, it was found the red light treatment can reduce chronic back pain by 50%!(10)
Red Light Therapy to Slow Aging Process & Eliminate Acne Vulgaris
Low self-esteem, depression anxiety, and many times permanent physical scarring of the skin is the reality up to up to 50 million Americans annually! (11)
Red Light Therapy (630nm) provided twice a week for 6 weeks significantly decreased acne lesions. (12)
GLOWY, YOUTHFUL & HEALTHY SKIN - Rubicure Light™ Therapy increases blood flow and circulation and brings more oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
GET RID OFF THE PUFFINESS & SWELLING - Rubicure Light™ Therapy activates and speeds up the lymphatic system.
SMOOTH OUT WRINKLES & IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE - Rubicure Light™ Therapy Increases production of collagen and fibroblasts.
IMPROVE DETOXIFICATION & SKIN REPAIR - Rubicure Red Light Therapy increases ATP production.
BOOST HEALING PROCESS & BRIGHTEN SCARS - Rubicure Light™ Therapy repairs damaged connective tissue.
1. BioOptics World. 2013. FDA approves LED light therapy device from BioPhotas. Available: https://www.bioopticsworld.com/articles/2013/01/fda-approves-led-light-therapy-device-from- biophotas.html [February 10 th , 2018].
2. Medical Daily. 2014. FDA Approves iGrow, A Low-Leven Laser Therapy Device That Stimulates Hair Growth In Med. Available: http://www.medicaldaily.com/fda-approves-igrow-low-level-laser-therapy- device-stimulates-hair-growth-men-304890 [February 10 th , 2018].
3. BMJ Group Blogs. 2016. Too Much Medicine- Prescription drugs are the third leading cause of death. Available: http://blogs.bmj.com/ce/2016/06/16/too-much-medicine-prescription-drugs-are-the-third- leading-cause-of-death/ [February 10 th , 2018].
4. Hamblin MR. Can osteoarthritis be treated with light? Arthritis Res. & Ther. 2013;15:120.
5. FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA strengthens warning that non-aspirin nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can cause heart attacks or strokes. 2015. Available: https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm451800.htm [August 10, 2017].
11. Bickers DR, Lim HW, Margolis D, Weinstock MA, Goodman C, Faulkner E et al. The burden of skin diseases: 2004 a joint project of the American Academy of Dermatology Association and the Society for Investigative Dermatology.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2006;55:490-500.
Strauss JS, Krowchuk DP, Leyden JJ, Lucky AW, Shalita AR, Siegfried EC et al. Guidelines of care for acne vulgaris management. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2007;56:651-63.
12. Aziz-jalali MH, Tabaie SM, Djavid GE. Comparison of Red and Infrared Low-level Laser Therapy in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. Indian J Dermatol. 2012;57(2):128-30.